Welcome to the Allegany County Historical Society
 

Towns and Villages/Independence/Buildings

Businesses

Page:1 of 1

Chase Garage Whitesville

The Chase Garage in Whitesville,NY c.1923. This building later (1960s) became the Cow Palace Restr. which gave way for the present location of the Rescue Squad Building on Main St...(more)

Cow Palace 1

Top View of Cow Palace - Baron's Banquette Bottom View - Stork Club From Collection of Dan Nicholson

Cow Palace 1 back

(Backside of Cow Palace Post Card) From collection of Dan Nicholson

Cow Palace 2

Upper-Lobby; Lower-Lady Holsteins; Cow Palace Restr.; Whitesville,NY 1961circa.

Goldie&theCowPalace

WHITESVILLE Station

hazlett house

Former NYP RR Station Site This home (Hazlett, later Sawyer) was built on the site of the former station with lumber from the station. It is located next to what was known for ...(more)

whitesville depot

WHITESVILLE "NYP RR" STATION A view of the New York & Pennsylvania RR Station at Flood Time, date unknown. This station was torn down following the close of RR. Photo loan...(more)

Page:1 of 1