Welcome to the Allegany County Historical Society
 

Towns and Villages

Caneadea

Page:1 of 8

3 10 1928 Caneadea Gorge.57.1

3 10 1928 Caneadea Gorge.57.2

3 10 1928 Caneadea Gorge.57.3

3 10 1928 Caneadea Gorge.57.4

Caneadea03

Photo from Dan Nicholson Collection. Note on back by Dan Nicholson: “Clark Hardware, burned about 1929-30; Was next to road going to Cemetery; Kelly House on opposite corner-acr...(more)

Caneadea04

Photo from Dan Nicholson Collection. Note on back by Dan Nicholson: “At time of picture was Bert Steven’s Harness Shop; 1940s-1950s, was Ethyl’s Beauty Shop; Was north of Penn RR ...(more)

Caneadea05

Photo submitted by Dan Nicholson

Caneadea06

From Wells Family Albums 1918 Gravel Grader-Charles Wells Farm-Crawford Creek-Oramel,NY

Caneadea07

White Building, Granger General Store; Right is Vosburg Block which burned. From Wells Family Albums

Caneadea08

Crawford Creek Road intersection with State Route 19 at Oramel,NY Today the fire hall sits approximately where the barn at left appears in this picture. From Wells Family Albums

Caneadea09

Photo from Dan Nicholson Collection. Note on back by Dan Nicholson: “Pennsylvania RR Station, Caneadea; was next to Grist Mill that is now (1985) a Monument Salesroom; Truck-like ...(more)

Caneadea11

Caneadea Dam Project, Completed From Don Adams Collection

Caneadea12

Caneadea Dam Project From Don Adams Collection

Caneadea13

Caneadea Dam Project - Building Stages From Don Adams Collection

Caneadea14

Caneadea Dam Project - Building Stages From Don Adams Collection

Page:1 of 8